Super Mario Land 2 6 Golden Coins
Retro Gamer Classics website owners is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners.
- DeveloperNintendo R&D1
- Published name in USASuper Mario Land 2 6 Golden Coins
- Release date in USANovember 2, 1992
- Published name in EuropeSuper Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
- Release date in EuropeJanuary 28, 1993
- Published name in JapanSuper Mario Land 2 6 Golden Coins
- Release date in JapanOctober 21, 1992
Super Mario Land 2 6 Golden Coins: Review
Temper tantrum tyrant seizes Mario Land! In his greatest Game Boy adventure, Mario faces off against his evil rival Wario, who has captured Mario Land and turned it into his private playground. To toss Wario off his ill-gotten throne, Mario must search all-new worlds for the six golden coins that unlock the gate to Mario's castle. A mob of monsters, old and new, seek to stop him. Along the way, through 6 zones, Mario can nab Power Mushrooms, Super Stars and Fire Flowers for extra power. And if he eats the Magic Carrot, he'll turn into a high-flying hare. The battery pack saves your game in progress in this biggest Game Boy Mario adventure yet. * Back of Box
Super Mario Land 2 6 Golden Coins: Screenshots
Was This Review helpful to You? 😃 😞
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this page
Oooh :( We'll try to change something.