Mario Party 3
Platform: Nintendo 64
Retro Gamer Classics website owners is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners.
- DeveloperHudson Soft
- Published name in USAMario Party 3
- Release date in USAMay 6, 2001
- Published name in EuropeMario Party 3
- Release date in EuropeNovember 16, 2001
- Published name in JapanMario Party 3
- Release date in JapanDecember 7, 2000
Mario Party 3: Review
Mario and friends are throwing a party and you're invited. It's their biggest bash yet, with seventy totally new Mini-Games and five brand new adventure boards. You'll be the life of the party as you punch, pound and stampede right over your opponents in a multiplayer melee or go head-to-head in the new two-player duel mode. You can even unlock new characters in the one-player challenge. With so much fun and excitement, this is a bash you'll just have to crash!
Mario Party 3: Screenshots
Was This Review helpful to You? 😃 😞
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this page
Oooh :( We'll try to change something.